Renault and Dacia are looking forward to seeing you at the Geneva Motor Show press days on March 4 and 5, featuring product news, a press conference and meetings with company heads.
the world reveal of the next generation of Twingo on the Renault stand, the Renault press conference on Tuesday March 4 at 8.00 am with Thierry Bolloré, Chief Competitive Officer, and Laurens van den Acker, Director of Industrial Design, events on the Renault stand in Hall 4 and Dacia stand in Hall 2.
The next generation of Twingo, the brand’s emblematic city car will be making its world debut appearance.
The Renault stand will also be presenting a new version of Renault Clio R.S. and a new engine in the Energy range.
The Dacia stand will feature the youngest range in Europe, with a focus on the recently launched New Duster.
The following members of the Renault Group Executive Committee will be on hand for the two press days:
– Jérôme Stoll, Chief Performance Officer and Group Sales and Marketing Director
– Thierry Bolloré, Chief Competitive Officer
– Philippe Klein, Executive Vice President, Product Planning, Programs
– Jean-Michel Billig, Executive Vice President, Engineering, Quality and IT
– Stefan Mueller, Executive Vice President, Chairman of Europe region
– Jose Vincente de los Mozos, Executive Vice President, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Contact the press office in your country now to take part in the Q&A sessions and make your interview requests.
Several key events are planned, including:
Tuesday March 4 from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm: Renault Q&A session (presentation of new product and the latest Group news) with Jérôme Stoll, Chief Performance Officer and Group Sales and Marketing Director, and Thierry Bolloré, Chief Competitive Officer.
Tuesday March 4 from 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm: Renault Q&A session with Jacques Daniel, Chairman and CEO of Dongfeng Renault Automotive Company
Experts on all Group products and topics will also be on hand to answer your questions on new Renault and Dacia products.
See you in Geneva on March 4!