Renault will be unveiling several key models featuring the new brand identity. The wraps will come off the latest concept car embodying Renault’s vision of the premium automobile. The show will also be an opportunity for visitors to see the six concept cars in the lifecycle design strategy together for the very first time.
The electric vehicle range will be on display, including ZOE, launched recently in Germany. Besides taht Innovation and motor sport will be in the limelight. The new Energy range engine will be presented alongside the recently unveiled Energy F1 2014 engine. Plus: The new Duster, with all of its strong points, will be the star on the Dacia stand.
The members of the Renault Group Executive Committee will be present for the two press days:
– Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault group
– Carlos Tavares, Chief Operating Officer
– Jérôme Stoll, EVP, Sales & Marketing and Light Commercial Vehicles
– Philippe Klein, EVP, Corporate Planning, Product Planning & Programs
– Jean-Michel Billig, EVP, Engineering and Quality
– Thierry Bolloré, EVP, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
– Stefan Mueller, EVP, Chairman of Europe Region
Several highlights are planned, including: Tuesday September 10, 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm: Renault press conference with Carlos Tavares, Chief Operating Officer, and Laurens Van Den Acker, Senior Vice President, Corporate Design